Build your own Pedalboard Controller using our modular system !
This is Revision 2.1 with several enhancements
- processor controlled
- easy-to-read display
- 30 banks of 4 patches each
- 8 Loops with optional Bi-Amping
- Input board with linear driver and Tuner-Out
- Up to 16 loops using the extension board
- Input board has an optional power distribution area (recommended for the 16 loop version)
- Software now allows to use manual mode which enables you to switch on/off single loops at will without the need for programming.
Based on your needs you are free to use the available components in building your own straight-to-the-point pedal controller unit!
Demonstration video of the unit:
The pedal controller 2.1 DIY-Set consists of:
- 1 PControl 2.0 Display PCB
- 1 PControl 2.1 Controller PCB
- 1 PControl 2.0/3.0 Relais 1 PCB
- 1 PControl 2.0/3.0 Relais 2 PCB
- 1 PControl V3.0 Input/Tuner PCB
- Programmed Microcontroller V2.12
For your reference the V2.0 build instructions:
PControl V2.1 has been discontinued. Please look out for the new PControl Modular Unit.